[Harp-L] SPAH & Europe gigs

Boy, I can't believe i missed another SPAH

This one looks like it was a killer too! I will try my best for next year!

Kudos to Winslow, LJ, Davies and all the fantastic crew and ofcourse the
Gateway gang in St Louis!

In the meantime off to Europe for 25 days

 - so if any Euro Harpler's are about
do give a shout would be great to see you out there!

Hopefully I will drop a few pounds,-)

TOUR DATES with The Original Blues Brothers Band

Feat: Steve Cropper and Blu Lou Marini

15 Aug 2014 Tenero Music Nights â Switzerland
17 Aug 2014 The Ancient Roman Fortres â Serbia
19 Aug 2014 Sant Feliu de Guixols Espai Portes â Spain
21 Aug 2014 London Ronnie Scottâs â United Kingdom
22 Aug 2014 London Ronnie Scottâs â United Kingdom
23 Aug 2014 London Ronnie Scottâs â United Kingdom
29 Aug 2014 Tampere Pakkahuone â Finland
30 Aug 2014 Wroclaw Tram Depot â Poland
03 Sep 2014 Madrid La Riviera â Spain
04 Sep 2014 Murcia Parque Fofoes â Spain
05 Sep 2014 Hilversum Studio21â Netherlands
06 Sep 2014 Blue Note Milan - Italy
07 Sep 2014 Blue Note Milan - Italy

Love & Peace
Rob Paparozzi