[Harp-L] The best blues harp amp.

I  have been playing blues harp since I was 13 years old... That is a  LONG
time (I am the same age as Peter Madcat Ruth)
Over the years I have used LOTS of amplifiers... Firstly I used a Selmar
Little Giant... 5 watts, similar to a Fender Champ. Then I used a transistor
Viking Lasky 50 watt... with 2 x 12 speakers. Not great!
but in the 1960s I found a Vox AC 50... With TWO 2x12 cabs.  GREAT.
I gigged with that for a few years, then some horrible person stole  it...
SO I bought a transistor Vox Supreme with 200 Watts. (NOT REALLY.. Just 100
 Watts)
I used that amp for 25 years... It was EXCELLENT... Had a wonderful spring
reverb, a great Wah Wah and tremolo built in.It failed an so I looked for
an  alternative...
So I bought a Fender Blues Deluxe
A very good harp amp.
But then I purchased an old Vox AC 50.
I think the AC50 is the best harmonica amp EVER.
OK It doesn't have a reverb... but the sound is  AWESOME.

John "Whiteboy"Walden... Just now in bonnie Scotland