[Harp-L] Bandoneon Cold Rolled Stamped 52-57 degree Zinc Reed and Harmonica Manufacturers

I want to get best bandoneon sound from an harmonica. I researched
Bandoneon Reed Alloys and learned that they were soft cold rolled 52-57
degree pure zinc without a additive. I want to buy a harmoniica with these
reeds .

I dont want neither cast zinc plate - harder - nor electro erosive cutting.

Is there any harmonica manufacturer or reed manufacturer which uses that
technology.

Can you give a list of manufacturers and Chinese also.

Thank you ,

Mustafa Umut Sarac
Istanbul