Re: [Harp-L] Harp case

Hi, John,

You might consider a range bag (for taking gun stuff to a shooting range).  I got mine from Midway:

http://www.midwayusa.com/find?userSearchQuery=range+bag

They demand to know your birthdate (maybe you have to be over 21 to buy stuff from a company that sells guns?), and they ask if you want to include a donation to the NRA with your order, and then they send you email on your birthday to remind you that they want to sell you more stuff, etc.  I find all that stuff obnoxious, but it  *is*  an awfully good bag.  I forget which model I have, but you would want to decide what’s right for you, anyway.  Several of these seem to be on sale for close-out.

Best,
Tin Lizzie (in recovery from a case of “gear creep”)