[Harp-L] bluex review?/ lone wolf/ R7

IMO the Bluex crystal mic feels like your holding a golf ball, just couldn't get use to it and it sounds bright if don't use a really good cup.  The inline volume control is very good has a smooth roll on/off control, however, will still change the tone some. Lone Wolf Delay and the Boss DD3 from Japan with bigger chip. IMO the LW pedal has a warmer tone; love this LW pedal with the Kalamazoo II amp on slap back really gives this amp a big tone; i've had mine since 08 no issues.  I use the Boss DD3 on my HarpKing the DD3 is very powerfull like on steroids again brighter than LW but you can use the amps controls to dial in a GREAT sound; it really beefs up your amp. I feel that both pedals are awesome and you should really own both.  Haven't owned an R7 crystal  but I really like the good MC151s that came in the early Blues Blasters, they are hard to come by these days.