RE: [Harp-L] SPAH51 so far

Hello Winslow,

"Merci beaucoup" for the report... I often think about you all in St Louis at the moment :) ...
Have great time there... I am sure you are very busy for now ;)

Maybe you receive the visit of artists, dancers from the St Louis university who spent a week next to the village of my parents in Normandie end of June...World is so small, but never to make publicity ;))

Patrice Rayon
PS: Do you plan to make the next SPAH convention in St Louis or somewhere else ?