Re: [Harp-L] Battery Powered Amp - need recommendation

I just got the Yamaha THR10C and will post when I've had a workout with it.
Just got back from Swannanoa Gathering Guitar Week last week. Gerald Ross,
extraordinary ukulele player, had one to jam with his lap steel. His was
the 10 original tan colored one. the 10C has more tube amp emulation
profiles to choose from.

Dave "Ace" McCurry
https://www.facebook.com/ProfessorAceMcCurry

--