[Harp-L] Lone Wolf Blues Company Harp Pedals

I use these pedals in amps and into the PA and have been very happy with them.
The Harp Attack direct into PA goes from clean to dirty-distortion and can run on two 9-volt batteries or with a wall wart. Love it. The Harp Delay I have been using for years, and when the LED came loose (first-generation); Randy repaired it at no charge. It replaced an Ibanez AD-9 and Maxon AD-9 (the pink ones).
I more recently got the Lone Wolf Spring Tone Reverb pedal and use the Delay pedal and Reverb Pedal alternately based on song, sound or whatever.
The Harp Tone pedal allows me to use a range of amps from 5-watt Supro Spectator to Sonny Jr. Four-Ten and have more feedback resistance and a nice EQ-effect. Now I use the Harp Tone for sessions where I am bringing an amp, but not a pedal board. When the Harp Break came out it became the first pedal in my pedal board chain. I have used many other delay and reverbs and have ended up keeping the Lone Wolf pedals.
There are you tube videos under Lost Mesa Swamp Kings, Hoodoo Swamp Kings, Joe Daddy and Hoodoo Jeff with harmonica that these pedals are used on- the Harp Delay and the Harp Tone are on most.
While I am giving endorsements, I can include Greg Heumann at BlowsMeAway and the notorious Rockin' Ron and what a great list this is.
Regards,
Brian Boggs