[Harp-L] Tone Layout for Seydel's ORCHESTA S Diatonic in G?

I've got an email out to Rupert already (no doubt he's keeping busy and
having a blast at SPAH51, so he probably isn't even looking at email....)
but just thought I'd throw the question out there just in case anybody else
might know...

What is the tone layout for the Seydel's diatonic ORCHESTRA S in "G"?

The Seydel website already has the tone chart for the "LC" (Low C), which
starts on G3 below Middle C (C4). Would that mean that the ORCHESTRA S in
"G" starts on C3? Seems to me this would be the case, but I want to make
sure before choosing.

Thanks in advance,
Deb