RE: [Harp-L] For sale

No reason, tried it with just the PA, worked decent.  We do a number of gigs that you have to take a boat to, was trying to get away without an amp. I have been through lots of gear, amps, mics, etc. Just that kind of guy. All Lone Wolf pedals are top notch. Speculating any different would be reading too much into it. I am in a music store 6 days a week. (owned it, sold it, stayed on to work here) I see gear heads every day. No matter what instrument you play, we are always looking for the Holy Grail.

Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 11:17:16 -0500
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] For sale
From: nonidesign@xxxxxxxxx
To: johnsmusic52@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Not sure what John's reason was for for selling, but I just want to say that IMHO Randy's gear is good and I have never had any issues with him or his gear quality.I have a Lone Wolf delay, (2) Harp attack pedals (awesome for use with a PA), Lone Wolf anti-feedback pedal, and a Harp Break. In addition I also have (2) Kinder AFBs, have owned several Harp Commanders, and have a ton of other harp and guitar pedals as well.
I use the Harp Break through loud amps (like a Bassman reissue) and it gives them a small amp growl/crunch while taking advantage of the amp's power.