Re: [Harp-L] (no subject)

I have a low F Suzuki Pure. It is pretty, but not terribly airtight.
Tweaking is necessary. The wood covers mellow and quiet the tone quite a
bit. I also have the Gregoire Maret G48W rosewood cover chromatic and love
it! Beautiful looking and sounding instrument, right out of the box. Wish
they made a 14 hole version of same.
D.

--
David S McCurry, EdD