[Harp-L] Re: Charlie Musselwhite CORRECTION

Hi all,

In a previous message about Charlie, I said that his live recording from Seattle's Triple Door venue was recorded in 1991.  Way off.  The actual date is 2007.   You can find out more about this recording here:
http://www.musselwhite.portmerch.com/stores/product.php?productid=16549&cat=332&page=1

Everything else I said about the recording is accurate, i.e. it's well worth your time/attention/money/study/etc.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick