[Harp-L] Ed Abbiatti/Chris Cacavas "Me and the Devil"

I just learned that "Me and the Devil" by Chris Cacavas & Ed Abbiatti, which features two (count them, two) harmonica parts by me, is a "Tip" on the Euro Americana Chart:
http://www.euroamericanachart.eu/

As per my previous comments on this list, I recorded my parts for the title song with a Digitech RP, using a rotary speaker patch for a backing part and a pitch-shifted sound with an added 4th down for the solo.  In other words, harmonica is the featured instrument on this track.

You can hear the music and buy if you like at:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/me-and-the-devil/id883668480
or
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/chriscacavasedwardabbiat

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick