From: Venky Ramakrishna <jazzyvenky@xxxxxxxxx>
To: robert <harpbob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: The Iceman <icemanle@xxxxxxx>; harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Aug 5, 2014 10:44 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Charlie Musselwhite

I don't think there is a harmonica player that has the stretch akin to Miles. What Miles did on the trumpet and Jazz music cannot be compared. Miles is Miles and Charlie is Charlie. To assume the appellative is like saying that Charlie is rude, arrogant, never practices, foul mouthed and shows no respect for his band members- now all of those attributes become synonymous with the personality.