Re: [Harp-L] Charlie Musselwhite

Not a bad comparison, Iceman, though obviously
Charlie's is a more modest gift. Still, Charlie,
like Miles, has always gone his own way.
I think it's silly to say who is the "best" of
contemporary blues harpists, but for me
Charlie Musselwhite is as original and creative
a blues harpist as there is right now. We're
fortunate to have him.
WVa Bob

Sent from my iPhone