[Harp-L] Stromberg Carlson 209

Hi folks. I just finished in the studio, laying down tracks for my CD and
used this Stromberg Carlson 209 head on a couple of tunes for harp. 1951 I
believe. It¹s been tweaked slightly to be a little more Harp-friendly and a
master volume added. Very nice sound with a bit of eq added. I haven¹t found
much info on this model. Has anyone else used this or similar P.A. units for
harp?
You can see a picture of it here:
http://www.rolyplatt.com/harp-players-in-canada

Cheers,
Roly

Roly Platt http://rolyplatt.com/
Slogan: ³Serious Harmonica Playing²? followed by ³No seriously, I play
harmonica²