Re: [Harp-L] Spah 2014 Blow Off

I whish you all a VERY VERY HAPPY and GREAT 51ème SPAH convention in St Louis.
I'll miss BB's Jazz and the event and St Louis, and Friends from there (Elizabeth, Joe, James, Winslow, Jp, David, Denny's in front the hotel :)), etc...)

Could not come from France this year because 10th birthday of a harmonica workshop in Spain with Greg Zlap and Joan Pau Cumellas that was ending only the 3rd... Was too short to come with you (long trip). Now waiting for next SPAH, I discover where this year...

Profit and please share lots of pictures with us who can be with you this time... All the best :) !!! Have fun !

Patrice Rayon