Re: [Harp-L] Musician earplugs

Custom plugs fit your ears and nothing else. You insert them by twisting them in almost like screwing them in. The motion would depend on your ear canal shape. Much easier than foam. Why not try the ER20 non custom plugs first? Same technology but not as versatile and not custom but much less expensive. If have ER custom plugs. I like mine a lot. It was worth the money to me but i would be hesitant to recommend them to someone who had trouble inserting ear plugs in general just because of how much they cost. fjm