[Harp-L] re: SPAH - Thank You!

Hello Greg. First off I feel the need to apologize to the majority of the
group because they could care less about the doings of SPAH. Past
experience tells me that this is a fact. I must admit that the statement  "
Ideas, ramblings, complaints, suggestions, hints are all free but what you
do isn't.  It takes time, effort, compromise, a little gambling, and a lot
of negotiation. Know that the less vocal know what it takes."

The less vocal have no corner on any market. As do the talkers. All I know
is that silence is the loud noise of apathy and stagnation. Passion stirs
up a lot of good and bad. The number one job of a leadership team is to
sift through it all and separate the wheat from the chaff. I agree with you
that Winslow and team put in a stellar effort every year for a pretty much
thankless job.

wb