Re: [Harp-L] SPAH

Eric Noden had an unavoidable conflict.

Slim, as he has explained, had family matters and I believe that the same is the case of Smokey Joe Leone.

We hope to bring Warren back into the fold sooner rather than later.

Steve would rather be there than not, but circumstances don't presently allow for that.

Don't know about Tom.

I missed a few years myself in the early 2000s, largely for economic reasons.

The SPAH convention will still be great despite the absence of some of our favorite folks.

Steppin' on a plane tomorrow at 6AM (ouch). Hope to see many of you very soon.

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa
President, SPAH, the Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica
Producer, the Harmonica Collective
Resident Expert, bluesharmonica.com
Instructor, Jazzschool Community Music School