Re: [Harp-L] SPAH

The Miklas Family will be at the convention.
My daughter and I will perform on the Tuesday night Blues Blowoff at BB's
downtown.
I will be performing as part of the Harmonica Band Reboot with various
artists including Jimi Lee, T.J. Klay, and Tony Sgro.
My store, Harmonica Gallery, is now an authorized HOHNER dealer and will be
one of this year's SPAH convention vendors.

See You There!

--

   - *GEORGE MIKLAS,* Harmonica Performing Artist and Entertainer
   <http://harmonicagallery.com/>