RE: [Harp-L] SPAH

Aw, man...I love those guys and will miss them! I'm looking forward to hangin' and harpin' with everyone next week. I love SPAH in St. Louis and BB's Soup and Blues is a great venue for the Blow Off. I have a couple seminars on breathing secrets and Irish harp, and will be at a table at the beloved Filisko Teach-In. Stop on by!

cheers,
Jim Conway

harp3333@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.jamesconway.net