[Harp-L] "harmonica, you are the instrument"

I know there are alot of various books on harmonica.  I would like to see one giant encyclopedia of harmonica.  but I own about 20 diffrent books now.  One book that really struck me is actually Mouthsounds by fred newman.  I cant emagine there is not a comperable book for the harmonica.  I have "the talking harmonica by tim gartland.  It has some elements of what i expect.  I think if the book mouthsounds could be applied to the harmonica,  that would be the book I could learn from.  I also think an appopriate title would be "harmonica, you are the instrument."  I do also have how to play the harmonica well by dougles tate.