[Harp-L] SPAH 2014

My thoughts are with the travelers working their way towards St. Louis and
the "space age harmonica festival". Be safe and be ready. Especially you
1st timers. Sleep is optional and a very valuable commodity.

This will be #3 in a row that I have chosen to sit out. Life can get in the
way and that is OK. I raise my cyber-glass and toast SPAH and wish you all
an incredible next 50 years!

Looking forward to seeing some youtubes of the "big band plan"

peace,

wb