[Harp-L] Pre-SPAH Blues Blowoff - There will be a shuttle!

Great News!  There will be a shuttle to the  blues blowoff provided by SPAH
Everyone is HIGHLY encouraged to use it.  Please support this and take it
instead  of your car or a taxi.  The  cost to ride is only $5, either for one
way or round trip.  If you feel the service is worth more,  then we ask
that you be generous and add an extra $5 to help defer the  expense.  With your
support we hope  to make this happen again in future years.  100% of
collected fares go directly back to  SPAH.
1st pickup  at the hotel is 6:30pm.  The bus  will then circulate
continuously between BB's and the hotel.  Last ride back from BB's will be 12:30am
Try to have the correct amount in hand, our  ability to make change may(?)
be limited.  The shuttle is a 46 passenger school bus, 20-30 minutes each
way  depending on traffic.  Going by  shuttle eliminates the worry of driving
while 'over the limit' at the  end of the night.
There's a St Louis Cardinals game going on  right across the street at
Busch Stadium.  If you decide to drive, parking will be scarce and quite
expensive.
The single  caveat is that this just came together today, we can't do the
paperwork  with the shuttle company until Monday.  We already have their
quote  and do not anticipate any problems.
Shuttle  info will be posted at the hotel.  For more info on the blues
blowoff you can go to www. harmonicaplanet.com/spah
Christopher  Richards