[Harp-L] new website www.benboumanharmonicas.com

Hi all

I recently launched my new website. It is almost finished, I want to add some more pictures, videos, sound files etc.
Here's the link:

www.benboumanharmonicas.com

There's a blog page on which you can find the latest news..like the news that I'm now doing all the work on the harmonicas for Mark Hummel...
Please have a visit to the new website and feel free to comment or maybe give me some useful suggestions. It is the first I made my own website :-))

The webshop www.customharmonicashop.com is still working like before but will be integrated in a few weeks from now.

Kindest regards/met vriendelijke groeten

Ben Bouman
www.benboumanharmonicas.com
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com