From: Blunt White <playharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Jeff Finkelstein <jlfinkels@xxxxxxxxx>; Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Apr 29, 2014 9:55 pm
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Johnston or Johnson - Bahnson

About 10 years ago the Wall Street Journal did a story about Dr. Bahnson and his
research with Howard Levy (front page, below the fold in the center).  One of
the aspects of their research involved measuring Levy's throat cavity while he
was playing.  Just tried a Google search but no luck.
Regards,
Blunt

> From: jlfinkels@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Johnston or Johnson
> Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 15:25:47 -0700
> To: tacopescado@xxxxxxxxxxx
> CC: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> Can't find that one but here is one from CMU...
>
> http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/antaki/articles/Bahnson%20JASA%201998.pdf
>
> > On Apr 29, 2014, at 1:50 PM, tacopescado@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >
> > Anybody have a link to the Australian guy or his paper that did his Ph.D.
thesis on the physics of the harmonica in the late 80's or early 90's.