 From: George Miklas <harmonicat@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Dan Hazen <bluesmandan76@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] How to modify a chromatic for reverse slide action?

I have several used/refurb/sanitized Hohner 270 in B in stock already to do
this.  Contact me off list for more information.

George

--

   - *GEORGE MIKLAS,* Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>

   - *THE HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH* by John Philip
Sousa<http://harmonicagallery.com/sousa>

   - *HARMONICA REPAIR* Done Right by George<http://harmonicagallery.com/repair>
   - *HOHNER <http://us.playhohner.com/>*
*HARMONICAS*<http://us.playhohner.com/>*...Just
   Breathe* <http://us.playhohner.com/>
   - *SPAH *- *S*ociety for the *P*reservation and *A*dvancement of the *H*
   armonica, <http://spah.org/>
      - *a non-profit, membership organization dedicated to serving the
      harmonica community. <http://spah.org/