[Harp-L] Peloquin

Yup - he's a great musician....and one of my favorite harp players. He's
been a cutting edge harmonicist for many years, but in a musical way that
isn't just wanking to impress other harp players. I hired him to do the
horn arrangements with his hand picked horn players on the maybe august
album 'based on actual events'. He is playing saxes in the section on this
cut. I laid harp in there as a trumpet part, something Michael could have
done better than me - but, hey... it's my song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61GEizTC0K8&list=PLyA_Ggl9bnMFcSnlFVh9ZIyiWp5SHovmb

--
Later,
Rosco