[Harp-L] New Report from HarmoniCollege Research and Development

You put together a great harmonica event in a wonderful setting with a
great instructor/player who brought another great instructor player. The
instruction and the jams were great fun.

I think that prior to event you probably expected that most of the
students, most of the time, would go to classes taught by Todd Parrott and
TJ Klay, not because you and your classes are chopped liver, but because
you and the club brought them in as outside talent for the special event,
and they were good.

Your classes that I attended last year on position playing was well
organized and taught, and had good handouts that I have kept.  You can
play, too!

You just brought in good teacher/players that drew most of the crowd,
myself included.

Great harmonica player/teachers, in a beautiful setting, with a warm
welcome from the club, home cooked food provided, and a great group of
harmonica enthusiasts and supportive band members made it well worth the
drive.

I want to thank you and the members of the Harmonica Club of West Virginia
for a great weekend, and also thank the Buckeye Harmonica Club of Columbus
Ohio, who offered assistance to the Huntington club.

Please thank the band, too!

Doug S.