Re: [Harp-L] Fw: Shtreiml & Ismail Fencioglu Live (Harmonica and Oud Wizardry)

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the interest in the videos and thanks to Richard Hunter for forwarding the links to harp-l. I'm playing standard tuned harmonicas: mostly customized by Joe Spiers. The B harmonica I use on the song Ciftetelli (the third song in the playlist) was customized by Antoine Hamel. As far as "positions" go, I don't really think in terms of positions, but rather notes. However I'm always visualizing the notes in relation to a C harp. For instance in the solo on Ciftetelli, which I play on B harp,while my solo modulates from D# to C# to B, I'm thinking in E, D and C.

Thanks,

J.

Sent from my iPhone