[Harp-L] Bill will be playing harmonica with COBALT this Friday, May 2nd !!!

Hello everybody,

Just a quick note to let you all know that I will be playing live with
COBALT on Friday, May 2nd, 2014, in Massapequa, NY.  We go on at 7pm. Maybe
if you guys are rowdy enough, I'll sing a few tunes too.

The event is a fundraiser to support wounded veterans, hosted by the Long
Island Leathernecks (motorcycle club for Marines).  It's an outdoor venue,
the backyard of the Leathernecks' clubhouse, which is located at  99 Iwo
Jima Blvd. (New York Ave.) in Massapequa.

There is no cover charge!  Admission is free, but there will be some
raffles and prizes, as well as food and drinks.

About the band:
COBALT is a really cool power trio (they'll be four including me on Friday)
that plays a mix of blues, funk, soul, and classic rock, emphasizing the
deep cuts that you might not have heard in a while.  My friend Chris is the
drummer and they were gracious enough to extend me an invite to share the
stage with them.  I rehearsed with them this past Friday, and it sounds
pretty darn kick-ass if you ask me.

Please come check out COBALT and help support our wounded veterans!  Can
you please spread the word to all the live music lovers you know?

Thanks,

Bill

--
William Lifford, CP