[Harp-L] Chromatic harmonica for smaller mouths?

Hi all, I am mostly a diatonic player, but also play some chromatic. I have
a couple of chromonikas, a swan, and a chrometta 8. I have a problem
playing them though... my mouth is too small to play octaves on a
chromatic. I've been told before "ah, your mouth isn't too small, you just
have to press it in your mouth more." Uh... no. I push the doggone thing as
far in as I can, til it hurts, and then I can get an octave, but of course
lose all musical ability at that point. Shoving it in farther and harder
does not work for me. If the holes were spaced a little closer, so that the
octaves were a little closer, that would work.

Is there a chromatic model available that has narrower hole spacing that
someone with a smaller embouchure would be able to more effectively use?