Re: [Harp-L] Higher end practice suggestions

Hi Grant,

I am just at this moment listening to Jimmy Reed's „Down in Virginia“

Jimmy Reed uses the upper register quite frequently.

The Album „Million Sellers“ contains quite a number of songs where he plays them excessively and intensively, just now in "Caress Me Baby“

Regards
Rudi Nasahl