Subject: [Harp-L] Neil Young, Water & Marine Bands (Videos)

Most interesting, Richard. I read your blog posts faithfully and thoroughly
 enjoy your own playing, both on harmonica and guitar.

Here are a couple of other Neil Young vids I came across in my recent
explorations. Thought some might enjoy them too. :)

Heart of Gold at Carnegie Hall just 3 months ago:

http://zumic.com/music-videos/50627/neil-young-live-carnegie-hall-1-6-2014-y
outube-videos/

and Harvest Moon:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2MtEsrcTTs

not from the same show, obviously.

Just tossing in (irrelevantly) my own favourite performance of Harvest Moon
 by Cassandra Wilson which I love to play along with (on chromatic):

http://www.whosampled.com/cover/68150/Cassandra-Wilson-Harvest-Moon-Neil-You
ng-Harvest-Moon/

and a really well-filmed (with great sound) 29 minutes long BBC concert
from 1971. Neil was only 25-26 here. Well worth it for anyone who's a fan
(actually, the earlier clip Randy posted with his fumbling with the several
harps in his pocket is from this concert). Nice to see that clip again  in
context.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWlD7R9VdrM#t=398

Enjoy!

Elizabeth