Re: [Harp-L] Where can I get cheap Chinese harmonicas?

Growling Willie:

Here's a link to Elderly Instruments for the Hohner CCH48 canister containing 48 C harmonicas:

http://www.elderly.com/new_instruments/names/hohner-standard-harmonica-pack--CCH48.htm

Here's the product blurb:

"HOHNER STANDARD HARMONICA PACK

Quantity of 48 of our stock number HO48 key of "C" harp. Comes in a fishbowl.

This is a great value for organizations, schools, etc. 48 good quality 10-hole

diatonic harmonicas with plastic combs and colored plastic covers. They cost

less than $2.09 each when you order a bowl full.

New or Used: This item is new.

Availability: on order, expected arrival date 04/25/14
sku: CCH48 .. list $160.00 ours $99.95"

I presume these are made in China, but who cares at that price?

BTW, I did check Amazon and their price is considerably higher. If you search for

"Hohner CCH48" you might find them cheaper somewhere else, but Elderly Instruments

price is under what you requested ($3.00 each).

Regards,

Crazy Bob