Re: [Harp-L] deburring slide

I found some of the sanding sticks that George recommended at a local hobby
shop. Also found a diamond reamer tool (3.00 USD) that is great for
deburring and smoothing the slide hole through which the spring arm passes.
That was a lucky find at a jewelry supply shop just a short walk from the
hobby shop!

Holding the sanding stick at 45 degrees relative to the plane of the slider
I deburred and smoothed every rough edge I could find. I did the same for
rough edges of the front and back planes as well. I then did a weee bit,
just a weeee bit, of polishing of each surface with crocus cloth.

Ahhhhh ... works very very nicely now!

Thanks for all the tips!