[Harp-L] Gear for sale...

When I am not playing harmonica, BBQ'ing is my other love. I want to step
by game up and am posting the following to buy some new cooking gadgets:

Eventide Pitchfactor -$300

LOVE this pedal, but I haven't gigged with it much and my only current gig
is acoustic. It does everything from a basic delay to spaceship sounds. I
have an Aux switch to go with it. Price is firm as I'll probably have
seller's remorse, lol.

Digitech RV-7 Hardwire - $80

This is an amazing reverb pedal...amazing! I bumped it off my board for a
Zoom 100BT, which also does other effects.

Tech 21 Roto Choir - $150

This is a fabulous rotary pedal. I've used it a ton (although it is in
fantastic shape), but can live with the Zoom rotary effect on my G5 and
100BT.

Tech 21 Blonde - $100

It works great, but looks used. Again, LOVE this pedal, but with help from
Richard Hunter, can handle amped tones via a Zoom unit.

I have the $259 Samson Wireless from blowsmeaway.com. It is in great shape,
but the full sized unit, which is too large for my current needs.

I am looking to sell - gently used with some scrapes on the receiver - for
$195.

Finally, I will take on ONE custom build - has to be a Crossover in any
standard key. Price would range from $150-300 depending on what you
want/need. Lead time would be 2 months.

Thanks!
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica