Re: [Harp-L] Memphis Mini Amp - mail list special offers

The Memphis Mini amp gets great tone without pedals.  In the videos Ronnie
Shellist is using his Front & Center mic, and Nic Clark is using a vintage
Shure bullet mic with a CM element.  Neither of them is using any pedals or
effects, not even delay.

Ronnie Shellist is an enthusiastic endorser of the Memphis Mini amp.  You
can view his endorsement video at his website:
http://www.harmonica123.com/  He does  a great job of demonstrating
how he uses the amp's line out
feature into his PA mixer.

Thanks for the questions!