Re: [Harp-L] deburring slide

Hi Vern

I have crocus cloth and have used it on my sliders in the past. Since
rubbing the entire slide may harm the slide tolerance I am trying to avoid
that now and instead look for a more direct path to removing burrs at the
hole edges.

Have you found a good way to smooth the small hole in the slide through
which the spring arm passes? I am finding that it is significant source of
friction in my harps.