RE: [Harp-L] Doo-Wop Changes

Thanks for this, Phil, and others who have contributed. As I suspected,
we're not looking at anything particularly complex here. If I need to play
all the chords, all the time, I reach for a Chordomonica II -  they still
come up on eBay from time to time, limited solos  are also available.
There's always the option to switch to a diatonic/chromatic or whatever for
solos. I've never tried using a chord harmonica for this job (too unwieldy
to switch, for me at any rate!!) Nor have I tried using a Chordet 20 or
Rhythm & Blues, both of which should be viable in certain keys IIRC.

I guess what I'm saying that there's more than one way of skinning a cat,
and I've got a vague recollection that some harmonica groups retuned
chromatics for chord playing, before the chord harmonica came on the scene.

Enough from me

Happy whatever you're celebrating today, guys.

Hoping to make it to SPAH sometime (preferably before my demise J

Kind regards,

Steve Jennings