 From: George Miklas <harmonicat@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Music Cal <macaroni9999@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-L list <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2014 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] deburring slide

Although very labor intensive, I would use a Flex-i-file or sanding stick.
http://www.flex-i-file.com/alpha/sanding-files.php

You might be able to make your own like this
http://www.instructables.com/id/Popsicle-Sanding-Stick/

George

--

   - *GEORGE MIKLAS,* Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>

   - *THE HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH* by John Philip
Sousa<http://harmonicagallery.com/sousa>

   - *HARMONICA REPAIR* Done Right by George<http://harmonicagallery.com/repair>
   - *HOHNER <http://us.playhohner.com/>*
*HARMONICAS*<http://us.playhohner.com/>*...Just
   Breathe* <http://us.playhohner.com/>
   - *SPAH *- *S*ociety for the *P*reservation and *A*dvancement of the *H*
   armonica, <http://spah.org/>
      - *a non-profit, membership organization dedicated to serving the
      harmonica community. <http://spah.org/