[Harp-L] Paul Davies and SPAH 2014 news

Thanks you all for the kind words.  I intend to keep posting and adding my
latest harp crazy ideas this year.

The talent is about all finished, for this year.  We just need to fill in a
few holes  and start designing the evening performances.

This year we we'll be featuring the bass and chord throughout the
convention.  All entertainers have been asked to include in their sets, a
trio portion, which will use the talents of George Miklas, Tony Sgro and
Wally Peterman.  This will intermix the trio sound with players that would
not normally use this type of rhythm backing.

In junction with this approach, we will be featuring on Sat night, a SPAH
Legacy show of the great personalities that have kept us going for 51 years.
So far Frank Warner, Bud Boblink, Phil Caltabellotta, Al Smith, Judy Simpson
and the Sgro Brothers have all confirmed.    The opening act on sat night,
will be Mike Runyan playing a Tribute to Richard Hayman.

In addition, the following will be performing:

Jimi Lee

PT Gazell

Mike Caldwell

Dennis Gruenling and Jewell Tones

RJ Mischo

Bertram Becher

Winslow and I will keep the list updated as we add talent.

Paul