Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Doo-Wop Changes

I consider Paul Davies THE most under rated harmonica player around right now. He is an expert in circular, spiral, bee-bop, Newton 4 key, augmented, diminished, and chordal tunings. And while other have veins popping out of their heads, Paul is as relaxed as a sleeping puppy. His playing never amazes to cease me. And I don't even like him. ;)~      But the truth is the truth.

smokey-joe