[Harp-L] Alan Elliott of the 'Harmonica Honker' Dies

I got the sad news that Alan Elliott, maker of the small ring mic “The
Harmonica Honker” has died. I said to his family I’d pass on the news to
the harmonica community.

For those who don’t know it, the Honker is a small ring-type mic with a
volume control:

http://www.harmonicahonker.com/

I like it a lot, as it is light with easy hand holding, plus volume control
at your fingertips, plus in-built distortion of you want it (I prefer to put
it through my Pandora instead). It’s good for a dirty sound with hand
cupping effects. The Honker still seems to be on sale, so buy while stocks
last.

Regards,

Brendan Power

WEBSITES:  <http://www.brendan-power.com/> www.brendan-power.com ●