[Harp-L] Re: Remarks and questions regarding Blues Harmonica fordummies

I'm currently reading The Complete Idots Guide to Music Composition. It's an excellent book but I do have to admit that the title does make me feel a bit self-conscious about telling people that I'm reading it. I own Winslow's book and a number of other dummies books, and they are great.

Chris Reynolds

Owner - BlowYourBrassOff.com - Maker of fine custom harmonicas
http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.facebook.com/blowyourbrassoff ;