[Harp-L] Blues Harp for Dummies

I have both Mr. Yerxa's harmonica books for Dummies.

I think they are terrific and worth every penny I paid for them (as were all
the other "For Dummies" titles on other topics too  - by the way the "For
the Complete Idiot" series are not bad either)

However I have found that there is one snag with all these books. YOU
ACTUALLY HAVE TO WORK YOUR WAY THROUGH THEM!

I have a bit of a weakness for buying one more book rather than actually
getting down to practice, but I guess life was not meant to be easy.

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana