[Harp-L] list etiquette/reminders

Verbose quoting, that means replying to a message without editing the
reply to exclude most of the text.  All we need to see is a snippet to
establish the context of the reply.  DO NOT post one word replies with
paragraphs of quoted text.  The digests get extremely difficult to read
when they are full of untrimmed quoted text.

Sig lines, the current accepted limit for signature lines on harp-l is 4
lines.  Personally I think that 4 is excessive but we've been at 4 for
just about forever so I'll hang with it.

Yahoo etc bounces.  So far so good, they all seem to have been triggered
by one posting address.  Currently no accounts are accumulating bounces so
we're not in danger of a repeat of the 167 addresses being set to nomail
anytime soon.

If you have a comment or question regarding this post PLEASE reply to me
directly and not the harp-l list, thanks, harp-l-listowner