Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harp players gear lists? blah blah longish

I agree Richard, The Author of this post seems to be the only one interested in this idea that Pros can't be trusted as they've been bought out by a few free harps…..I have been playing PRO for over 40 years and never once lied or misled anyone about a product. I'm not saying this has never been done but I really don't think many reputable companies would or need to put up with that kind of behavior as they'd all lose out in the long run……

You may use the term "shills' in jest but I detect a bitterness & perhaps even jealousy in your tone,,,,,,my advice would be to work hard make your OWN decisions on what feels good and maybe even get your own endorsement deal, then  you could tell us all what's in YOUR case and how much you love them…

I myself like ANY brand or Model that plays well and have never been misleading or influenced by my endorsements in talking about it online……

all the best,
Rob