[Harp-L] Harmonica for Dummies

* the drawings of the harmonica layout are very uncommon where blow holes
are shown on the bottom and draw holes on top, while the actual layout of
the reed plates is the opposite way and all other resources I have found
use the notation to reflect the physical layout of a harp -- in a new
revision it would be great to have the figures reversed I think :)

I agree with Peter Karp (April 12 Digest post) regarding Winslow's instructional books.  For thoroughness, helpful drawings, explanation of concepts and included exercises I find the Dummies books to be the very best resource.  (And the only instructional book I am aware that always shows both tab and standard note notation -- very helpful).

But the graphics in the appendixes are opposite the actual note layout -- that is top vs bottom.  I too would like to see this reversed.